Prices & General Conditions
FOR REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
Representatives of commercial entities, construction and design industries, suppliers, manufacturers, etc. can register for the conference only in the framework of purchasing a branding package.
- The conference is intended for entrepreneurs, engineers, project managers, architects, government sector workers, appraisers, bankers and others.
- Registration is personal and non-transferable to a third party.
- Registration for the conference is based on availability, “first come, first served”. The possible number of participants is TBD.
- The cost of participation will be paid by credit card (up to three payments; registration in the month before the conference in one payment only); in any case the cost will be paid in full up to 10 days before the conference date.
- Participants must hold a valid passport in accordance with the requirements of local law in Dubai and Israeli law.
- Details, additional conditions and binding rules of conduct at the conference will be announced at a later date.
- The Consumer Protection Act and its regulations do not apply to this contract.
Cancellation of participation / conference
- registration to the conference cannot be cancelled, and the cost of participation will be charged in full. At the same time, the Israel Real Estate Center will allow participants, as far as possible, to transfer their registration to a third party on behalf of the participant.
- The company reserves the right not to confirm participation or cancel the approved participation (by refunding the payment already made), without providing any reason.
- Due to the fact that we are still in the initial stages of relations with Dubai, and full regulations are not clear enough, the company reserves the right to cancel the conference for any reason including due to the Corona pandemic, and to hold it at a later date – up to 3 months from the original date. To the extent that at the time of publication of the postponed date, a participant will not be able to take part in the conference, and will notify the Israel Real Estate Center in writing within two business days, he/she will be fully reimbursed, except for NIS1,170 per participant which are a symbolic cost coverage.
- In order to ensure the health of all participants, each participants will perform two corona tests at their expense, one within 72 hours before boarding the plane and the other upon landing in Dubai (after which all participants will spend several hours in isolation at the hotel until receiving test results).